Autoblow 2 Masturbator&Sleeve B
Shipped from within India.
The famous crowdfunded blowjob robot
What has two thumbs and loves blowjobs? You, obviously. With the new and improved Autoblow 2, you'll soon experience the sex toy for men that sets a new standard in realistic solo experiences. Give your arm a rest and allow the Autoblow 2 to work a load or two out - automatically. Sit back and relax, guys. It's blowjob time.
Please note that an adapter is required for charging this device in India. Available in any electronics store.
Comes with 1 year warranty.
3 things you need to know about Autoblow 2:
1. Hands free: Just hold the Autoblow 2 in place, and it will do all the hard work for you. You control the speed and intensity of the motorized up/down stroking motion.
2. Feels great: The first truly realistic alternative to traditional pleasure products for men. Perfect for couples, too!
3. Robust construction: The Autoblow 2 uses an all-metal motor rated to last for 500+ hours of use.
- Imported from US, shipped from Bangalore
- Size B: 10-14 cm girth, all lengths
- Sleeves are made from realistic artificial skin material
- Sleeves are easy to clean
- Springs expand to give you a tight fit
- Strokes a full 4" up and down
- All-metal industrial strength motor is powerful and built to last
- Plugs into any wall outlet - never needs batteries
- Order the Autoblow online and get it shipped in 100% discreet packaging across India
1. Is this product built to last?
Yes. The motor is built to last for more than 500 hours of use. It's a little bit heavy, and a little bit bigger than we'd like it to be - but hey- it works and it works well.
2. How big is it?
It's about 22,9 cm tall and 10,7 cm wide.
3. Does it vibrate?
No, the Autoblow 2 doesn't vibrate - we don’t think it would really enhance the function.
4. How do I use the Autoblow 2?
Plug your Autoblow 2 into any wall outlet, so its ready to use. Then take your penis out, and make it hard. There are various ways to do this. Once it’s hard, use a water-based lubricant and insert it into the machine. Control the speed of the up/down motion using the speed dial. You can hold the Autoblow 2 with your hand, or you can lay on your stomach while it does all the work for you - completely hands free. Whenever you are ready - ejaculate. Then remove the sleeve for easy cleaning.
5. How loud is it?
The Autoblow 2 is not a silent product. It is a machine - and the reason it works is because a motor is driving the sping-loaded beads up and down. If you need silence, this might not be the product for you. It makes a sound kind of like windshield wipers.
6. Does the Autoblow 2 sleeve material contain phthalates?
No. The product is certified by a third party testing lab as phthalate-free.
7. How do I clean my Auotoblow 2?
You can clean the outside of the Autoblow 2's plastic casing using anything that is safe for use on plastic - but we prefer a toy cleaner to make sure that the surfaces remain bacteria-free. We recommend you clean your sleeve using warm soap and water, followed by a few sprays of anti-bacterial toy cleaner. You can allow the sleeve to air-dry.
8. How should I take care of my Autoblow 2 sleeves?
You can preserve the Autoblow 2 sleeve's realistic skin material by storing it in a zip-lock baggie, with some ordinary talcum powder. Make sure it's totally dry before you store it.
9. Can I use my Autoblow 2 in the shower or bathtub?
No. The Autoblow 2 is an electrical appliance, and it is used while plugged into a wall outlet. Even though only a small current is sent to the machine - using an AC to DC converter - you still cannot use it anywhere that it will get wet or submerged in water. So... NO, you CAN’T!
10. Is it safe? I mean, it plugs into the wall outlet...
Yes! We have designed the product to be completely safe. It uses a UL listed AC to DC converter adapter which sends only 12v 1.2a DC to the product. That is not enough current to even feel! Plus, the electrical parts are completely isolated from the rest of the product. Rest easy, guys.
11. Do you offer a warranty on this product?
The electrical parts and motor of this product are covered by a 6 months warranty. The sleeves are consumable items, and are not covered by a warranty. You can greatly extend their useful life by storing them properly, with cornstarch. The warranty covers the main body of product only, and only if it has not been tampered with, or taken apart.