Bathmate Hydro 7 - Blue
Shipped from within India.
Formerly know as the Hercules, the Hydro7 is designed for a user whose penis is 5-7 inches (12.5-17.5cm) when erect. Designed for the first-time user it is the original worldwide patented Hydropump, imported from UK and is used by thousands of men in over 120 countries.
Designed to be used in the bath or shower as part of a daily routine (up to a maximum of 15 minutes in 24 hours, it utilises the incredible power of water to safely increase the length and girth of the penis.
So how does this thing actually work? Penis pumps don’t necessarily have the best reputation, with a lot of people just writing them off as a fantasy. However, with complete clinical approval, over 1 million units sold worldwide, and over 72% of customers reporting growth after a month’s use (along with an 85% total satisfaction rate, according to a 2018 study of over 100 customers), Bathmate's success speaks for itself.
Like all pumps, Bathmate creates vacuum pressure, forcing blood into the penis to create a powerful erection, basically exercising the penis like any other muscle. Unlike other penis pumps, however, Bathmate hydropumps don’t use air to create a vacuum - the whole system is water-based. This means that we’re able to create a far more effective, completely equal level of pressure without any risk, while exercising the penis in the most relaxed state possible. This creates real, unmatched results. 79% of users reported harder erections after only one month of using their Bathmate product.
Special Offer: Free Shower Strap for convenient hands free operation in the shower or bath.
In order to comply with regulations in India, as well as to keep the product very discreet, all the Bathmate products on our site come in plain white box. All Bathmate products bought from our site come with instructions to register the product at Bathmate website to verify the originality of the product.
All Bathmate products bought from our website come with 6 months full warranty.
- Length/Width/Height: 10, 10, 31
- Suitable for penis size 5-7 inches (12.5-17.5cm) when erect
- Colour: Blue/Black/Transparent
- Material: Bodysafe Polycarbonate / Silicone
- Imported from UK
Infographic: Product highlights & details of Bathmate Hydro7 Penis Pump
How to use
The Hydropump functions by creating a vacuum seal against the pubic area of the user, enclosing the flaccid penis. When the pump is pushed
downwards against the body, the bellows compress and water is ejected from the end of the pump via the open valve. When released the bellows
expand and the valve closes, creating a partial vacuum inside the pump. This causes the penis to expand and fill with blood, creating an erection.
Re pumping increases the vacuum, and so increases the size of the erection.
The user controls the level of vacuum by depressing the valve inwards against the spring, opening the valve and allowing air or water back into the
body of the pump, thereby partially or fully releasing the vacuum.
The vacuum in Bathmate Hydropumps is created by the elastic recoil strength of the bellows gaiter pump, so the user cannot exceed the safe
partial vacuum levels allowed under European and USA medical regulations.
- Start by placing the tube over your penis. You may want to use a lubricant to avoid irritation from the tube.
- Start removing air from inside the tube. ...
- You can then remove the tube and engage in foreplay or intercourse.
- Wash your hydro pump using warm, clean soapy water and rinse thoroughly.
All Bathmate products come with a detailed manual.
- Say goodbye to the pubic hair! Ensure your pubic area is reasonably well trimmed. This will facilitate the vacuum seal against the pelvic seat. This is actually a good thing as your penis will look bigger with just a trimmed bush.
- Unwind and take time for yourself. A relaxation period of a few minutes in a warm shower or bath is required to allow the testicles to soften, allowing them to remain free from the sealing area thereby avoiding any discomfort or pain.
- Apply only the minimum amount of vacuum pressure necessary to achieve an erection. Excessive vacuum pressure and over vigorous pumping may result in bruising or injury to the penis.
- To benefit the most in erection hardness and optimal blood flow, it is best to remove the device every 2-3 minutes and allow the penis to retract.
- Massage the penis in the flaccid state for 2 minutes, then reapply the device and repeat the process. - You should do this a maximum of 3 times in any 15-minute session.
- To massage, rub your penis tip and shaft with your index finger and thumb. You could also grip tightly like you are about to masturbate and then release.
INR 14,999.00 INR 17,999.00