Bathmate Hydro7 Penis Pump (Blue)
Shipped from within India.
Formerly known as the Hercules, the Hydro7 is the perfect penis pump (vacuum pump or vacuum erection pump) for first time users. Hydro7 is designed for a penis that is 5-7 inches (12.5-17.5cm) when erect. If you are looking for a larger size or a more powerful pump, the HydroMax series is suited for you.
Designed for the first-time user, the Hydro7 penis pump is designed for use in the bath or shower as part of a daily routine (up to a maximum of 15 minutes over 24 hours.) Hydro7 uses the incredible power of water to safely increase the length and girth of the penis. Hydro7 is designed to increase penis size and/or to aid with erectile dysfunction. Penis pumps are effective for erectile dysfunction when the pump is used correctly. (Mayo Clinic)
So how does a penis pump actually work? 72% of customers report penis growth after a month’s use (along with an 85% total satisfaction rate, according to a 2018 study of over 100 customers), Bathmate's success speaks for itself. But how does it work??!
Bathmate Hydro7 creates vacuum pressure, forcing blood into the penis to create a powerful erection, basically exercising the penis like any other muscle. Unlike other penis pumps, however, Bathmate hydro pumps don’t use air to create a vacuum - the whole system is water-based. This means that Hydro7 creates a far more effective, uniform level of pressure without any risk and it exercises the penis in the most relaxed state possible. Many users reported harder erections after only one month of using their Bathmate product.
Special Offer: Free Shower Strap for convenient hands free operation in the shower or bath.
In order to comply with regulations in India, as well as to keep the product very discreet, all the Bathmate products on our site come in plain white box. All Bathmate products bought from our site come with instructions to register the product at Bathmate website to verify the originality of the product.
All Bathmate products bought from our website come with 6 months full warranty.
- Length/Width/Height: 10, 10, 31
- Suitable for penis size 5-7 inches (12.5-17.5cm) when erect
- Colour: Blue/Black/Transparent
- Material: Bodysafe Polycarbonate / Silicone
- Imported from UK
Infographic: Product highlights & details of Bathmate Hydro7 Penis Pump
How to Use
The Hydro 7 works by creating a seal against the user's pubic area, enclosing the flaccid penis. When the pump is pushed down against the body, the bellows compress and water is ejected from the end of the pump via the open valve. When released, the bellows expand and the valve closes, creating a partial vacuum inside the pump. This causes the penis to fill with blood and expand, creating an erection. Re-pumping increases the vacuum, and so increases the size of the erection.
The user controls the level of vacuum by depressing the valve inwards against the spring, opening the valve and allowing air or water back into the body of the pump, thereby partially or fully releasing the vacuum.
The vacuum in the Bathmate Hydropump is created by the elastic recoil strength of the bellows, so the user cannot exceed the safe partial vacuum levels allowed under European and USA health regulations.
- Start by placing the tube over your penis. You may want to use a lubricant to avoid irritation.
- Start removing air from inside the tube. Start pumping and adjust vacuum if necessary.
- You can then remove the tube and engage in solo play, foreplay, or intercourse.
- Wash your hydro pump using warm, clean soapy water and rinse thoroughly.
All Bathmate products come with a detailed manual.
- Say goodbye to the pubic hair! Ensure your pubic area is well trimmed. This will facilitate the vacuum seal against the pelvic seat. Man-scaping is a good thing as your penis will look bigger with just a trimmed bush.
- Unwind and take time for yourself. A relaxation period of a few minutes in a warm shower or bath is required to allow the testicles to soften, allowing them to remain free from the sealing area thereby avoiding any discomfort or pain.
- Apply only the minimum amount of vacuum pressure necessary to achieve an erection. Excessive vacuum pressure and over vigorous pumping may result in bruising or injury to the penis.
- To benefit the most in erection hardness and optimal blood flow, it is best to remove the device every 2-3 minutes and allow the penis to retract.
- Massage the penis in the flaccid state for 2 minutes, then reapply the device and repeat the process - you should do this a maximum of 3 times in any 15-minute session.
- To massage, rub your penis tip and shaft with your index finger and thumb. You could also grip tightly like you are about to masturbate and then release.