Faux Leather 4-point Hogtie
Shipped from within India.
Restraint Play Made Easy
This durable faux leather 4-way Hogtie with metal rings is the perfect addition to any bondage kit. The flexible leather in combination with the sturdy metal rings offers the perfect balance of mobility and restraint.
With four different tie-points, it’ll be easy for you and your partner to experiment with creative positions to spice things up whenever you want to. The middle O-ring provides even more options for attachment.
Quick-release clips provide peace of mind by allowing for quick and safe detachment at any time. Adding this bondage piece to your toy chest will have you and your partner looking to play at every chance you get.
This 4-way Hogtie is meant to be used in combination with other restraint toys such as handcuffs or other restraining toys. There is no one way to use this product, however, there are some common positions that are a good place to start. Once you have some experience with the basic positions you will feel more comfortable exploring and getting more creative with your positions and restraints.
How To Use
One of the most basic positions is the four-way hogtie at the lower back. Your hands and your ankles will connect to the hogtie at your lower back.
First, you will need two pairs of handcuffs that include either a clip of their own on each cuff or a ring to clip to on each cuff. Place one set of cuffs around the wrists, and the other pair of cuffs around the ankles.
Next, you are going to bend your knees by either kneeling down or lying down on your side or belly and bending your knees, the goal is to have your ankles close to your lower back. You will then attach your cuffs to the hogtie. If your cuffs have a clip of their own, you can attach the clip to the ring at the end of one of the four ties. If your cuffs have rings on each cuff to attach to, then simply use the clip on one of the four ties to attach. Repeat this process with the other ankle.
Once both ankles are attached to the hogtie, repeat this process with the wrists. Bring your hands behind your back to rest near the hogtie. Attach each wrist to the hogtie the same way you attached each ankle.
When exploring restraint play be sure to keep an open and clear line of communication between you and your partner to make sure everyone is safe and getting pleasure from the experience.
- If this is your first time experimenting with bondage or this type of bondage, you want to be aware of your body and how it is responding to being restrained or the type of restraints you are using. One thing you should definitely be on the lookout for is numbness. Numbness in any of your limbs that are restrained is a bad sign and something you should correct right away. Numbness means that your restraints are too tight or your limb is in a direction that is restricting blood flow. If you start feeling numbness in any of your limbs it is important to stop and adjust your position or adjust your restraints as soon as possible. Restricting blood flow for too long can cause serious injury.
- Don’t be afraid to add in other toys. Restraint play can only be enhanced the more you and your partner are willing to explore. Toys like blindfolds, floggers, feathers, and massage candles can all help bring your restraint play to new levels.
- Remember to discuss limits and preferences with your partner before adding a new toy to your routine. It is important to always discuss what toys you are planning to use while your partner is restrained before you engage in play. This will put you and your partner on the same page and ensure you’re both finding the scene sexy and pleasurable.
Length of each leather strap: 6cm
Diameter of center ring: 3cm
Material: Faux Leather and metal
- Use lukewarm water and mild soap to wash the hogtie.
- Submerge the hogtie into the soapy water and gently wash the leather.
- Hand the hogtie to air dry
- Do not put the hogtie in the washer or dryer as it may cause damage.