Shipped from within India.
Embrace pleasure and pain with this 24-strand faux leather flogger
Explore the fine line between pleasure and pain with this faux leather flogger. Floggers are great for their versatility. The soft leather stands and sturdy handle make it easy to use. The wrist strap helps ensure a safe grip.
Floggers can deliver a sharp sting or a broad thud with each strike. This opens up endless opportunities for both pleasure and pain. The soft leather is perfect for both soft gentle strokes or sharp swift strikes.
Your first session will leave you and your partner both wanting more. This flogger is the perfect addition to any BDSM scene, for both beginners and experts. Whether you’ve had lots of practice with a flogger or you’ve never used one before, make sure to keep an open line of communication between you and your partner to make sure the experience is perfect for everyone.
How to Use
The first thing you and your partner need to do is discuss your experience with floggers to make sure you are on the same page. It is important to have this conversation before you get started so you both know exactly what you like and don’t like and what you both can expect.
If you are new to flogging the best way to get started is by sticking to large areas of the body like the back, buttocks, or the back of the thighs. Start with light strikes about 3 minutes apart, this will help you and your partner adjust to the feeling and decide what is a turn-on and what is not. Once you’ve adjusted to the feeling, you can start increasing the power and frequency of the strikes according to what you and your partner like.
If you want to experiment with smaller parts of the body like the breasts or genitals, be sure to take it slow and practice with gentle strikes until you are confident with your aim and the power behind the strikes. It is crucial to ensure you keep your strikes gentle on sensitive areas.
If you are new to flogging it is strongly advised to stick with larger areas to avoid injury. Good flogging is all about accuracy so don’t rush your practice, it is better to take your time and be ready than to rush and hurt either yourself or your partner.
- There are two common techniques when it comes to flogging. The first is a single stroke and the second is cycle flogging.
- Single stroke flogging is when you strike once and then take some time before the next strike. For example, you could strike once and then wait 1-3 minutes and then deliver another strike. This is the easiest way for beginners to get started. It allows time in between strikes for both you and your partner to prepare for the next strike. Providing soft strokes of the leather stands in between strikes is a good way to keep the senses on alert while also soothing the skin.
- Cycle flogging uses more of a pattern. The strikes come closer together and in a more fluent, consistent rhythm. This takes a little practice but can deliver an extremely sensual experience when done well. You may need to adjust the power of your strikes because they are coming at a much more consistent pace.
- Make sure to continue to communicate with your partner throughout the process to ensure everyone is still turned on and enjoying the experience.
- Use a damp cloth with lukewarm water and mild soap.
- Wipe down the handle using the damp cloth.
- Wipe the strands using a damp cloth.
- Do not submerge the handle in water as it may cause damage.
- Lay the flogger out with the strands spread apart to air dry.
- Do not put the flogger in the washer or dryer as it may cause damage.
Length of stands: 35cm
Width of strands: 1cm
Number of strands: 24
Length of handle: 22cm
Wide Cock Rings 3-Piece Set by BonersINR 2,499.00
Unisex Strap-on HarnessINR 1,999.00
Faux Leather 4-point HogtieINR 1,899.00
Furry Leather HandcuffsINR 1,499.00
Furry Leather Ankle CuffsINR 1,499.00