Leather Spanking Strap
By FOR COUPLES
Shipped from within India.
Power and precision with each and every strike
If you and your partner are looking to get into impact play, the Leather Spanking Strap is a great place to start. It is simple to use and very effective at delivering a sensuous experience when used with skill.
Unlike floggers, which can take some practice, spanking straps don’t take much practice at all. The singular piece of leather makes it easy to deliver precise strikes.
Impact play is all about accuracy. Each strike comes with a crisp snap that is very satisfying and sensual for people that are turned on by impact play. The soft leather is also perfect for smooth strokes in between strikes. This pattern makes for a very intimate sexual experience.
How to Use
If you are new to this style of play it is a good idea to start with larger parts of the body such as the back, buttocks, and the back of the thighs. All of these areas have varying levels of sensitivity so be sure to take that into account before delivering a strike.
For example, the back of the thighs will be much more sensitive than the back. Deliver your strikes in smooth, fluent motions. Bring the strap back and then forward quickly to deliver a strike. You don’t need to swing the strap overly hard to get a good snap, let the strap do the work. You also do not need to make a big swinging motion, just a quick drawback, and a quick snap of the wrist will do just fine.
Be sure to always communicate with your partner to make sure they are enjoying the strikes and the technique you’re using.
- Whenever you are engaging in impact play it is a good idea to pick a safe word. Safewords allow both parties to understand how each other is feeling. It is also the best way to stop play if one of the parties becomes uncomfortable.
- Effective safewords are words you wouldn’t typically use during sex. Many people find that they might say things like “no or stop” during impact play but it is really just a force of habit. That is why it is important to have a safe word, then your partner will know that you really mean it and they should stop right away.
- Your safe word should be easy to understand and a short enough word that it is quick to say. Some couples like to go with a simple color system such as “yellow” meaning that the person is near their limit and is starting to get uncomfortable, and “red” meaning the person does not want to continue and they want all play to stop immediately. While other couples prefer to pick random words like “laptop” or “peppers”. It is really up to you and your partner. Be sure to discuss your safe word before you get started to make sure everyone is safe and on the same page.
- Spanking can be intensified when you include other popular BDSM toys like blindfolds and handcuffs. Impact play is all about power exchange. By including toys like blindfolds and handcuffs, you give even more power to your partner. Be sure to discuss your likes and dislikes with your partner before engaging in any sort of impact play to make sure you know exactly what turns them on.
- The ultimate goal of impact play is to have a super sensual and satisfying sexual experience. In order to do that, you need to clearly understand what you and your partner like.
- Use a damp cloth with lukewarm water and mild soap.
- Wipe down the strap and handle/ring using the damp cloth.
- Lay the strap out flat to air dry.
- Avoid leaving the strap wet and wrinkled for too long as it may change the shape of the strap.
- Do not put the strap in the washer or dryer as it may cause damage.
Length of strap:32cm
Width of strap:5.5cm
Diameter of metal ring:3.5cm
Length of handle:13cm